In This Issue...
On Exhibit -
Take a closer look at two great exhibitions currently on view at Scottsdale's Museum of the West and at the Heard Museum.
- On Trend: Patrick Mestdagh shares his thoughts on collecting and the evolution of the Tribal Art market
- Legal Briefs: Ron McCoy takes a look at connoisseurship, provenance and authenticity in Tribal art
- No Free Appraisals: Scott Hale discusses changes to appraisal qualification requirements
- ATADA Legal Committee Updates
- Alice Kaufman reviews the new book on Navajo weaving by Rebecca M. Valette and Jean-Paul Valette